My Watch Story A Gatwick Watch Moment, A NOMOS With Special Meaning, A Birthday Video From Malaysia, And More
Each and each Wednesday, we present a new portion of ” My Watch Story ,” a video arrangement featuring HODINKEE perusers and their most valued watches. The entries keep on gushing in, and we were unable to be more joyful to impart them to the watch community. Today, we have five new stories put together by Johnny Dowell, Carlos Chapa, Andrea Jacob, Agus Asan, and Lim Cheng Siang.
Feeling motivated, or simply finding this undertaking? Kindly look down to the lower part of the page to figure out how to present your own video. Above all, we trust you appreciate this portion of My Watch Story.
Johnny Dowell And His Omega Speedmaster Schumacher
Johnny, otherwise known as “Lord Nerd,” is a planner and etcher from London. He purchased this Omega Speedmaster Michael Schumacher from a seller in Japan, and afterward made it his own – adding an etching of Snoopy in one of Schumacher’s first Ferraris to the caseback, and another Snoopy etching to the fasten. In the long run, he anticipates offering it to his two boys.
Carlos Chapa And His Grand Seiko SBGA211
A local of Dallas, TX, Carlos is a previous clinic corpsman in the Navy. After his administration, he voyaged broadly in Asia, where he got keen on Eastern medication. He purchased this Grand Seiko, his day by day wear, subsequent to opening his third practice, and he says he truly values its downplayed elegance.
Andrea Jacob And Her NOMOS Tangente
Andrea, who lives in Adelaide, Australia, gotten this NOMOS Tangente with 12 PM blue dial as a new birthday present from her significant other and youngsters. In addition to the fact that it is engraved with important dates, however it additionally helps her to remember a watch her granddad wore when she was youthful – and the way toward winding it returns her to the occasions she went through with him.
Agus Asan And His Breitling Colt Chronograph
A local of Marbella, Spain, Agus purchased this Breitling Chronograph out traveling to London. He’d been finding out about and exploring looks for quite a long time, lastly concluded the time had come to get his first “genuine” watch at six AM at Gatwick Airport – after getting authorization from his wife.
Lim Cheng Siang And His Jaeger-LeCoultre Geophysic 1958
Lim, who lives in Malaysia, recorded this video on June 18, which turns out to be his birthday. He appreciates the uniqueness and downplayed straightforwardness of this Geophysic 1958 – and says it represents his excursion into the universe of horology. He anticipates giving it to his child – and trusts his child unearths this very video later on. Also, upbeat birthday from the HODINKEE group, Lim!
Prepared To Submit Your Own Watch Story? Here's How It Works
1. Pick one watch that is unique to you, and get your camera telephone ready.
2. Record a video revealing to us your generally intriguing or significant anecdote about your watch. Suppose 2-3 minutes is the sweet spot – in the event that you go longer, that is alright. (What’s more, if it’s not too much trouble, make sure to present yourself: your name and where you are from.)
3. Get innovative, keep it clean, and have fun!
4. Take some photographs on the wrist and a couple of shots of the watch with the goal that we can gladly show them on our site. Flat, please.
5. To share your video and photographs, you can either A) transfer here ; or B) transfer to your favored huge record move support and send a connect to email@example.com .