My Watch Story Chasing A Birth Year Datejust, Getting Married In An IWC Pilot, A Fist Bump From Buzz Aldrin, And More
Welcome to another portion of ” My Watch Story ,” a video arrangement featuring HODINKEE perusers and their most valued watches. The entries keep on spilling in, and we were unable to be more joyful to impart them to the watch community. Today, we have five new stories presented by Casey Cabugoy, Ian Nater, Karim Said, Li Wang, and Soren Soltoft Holmboe.
Feeling roused, or simply finding this undertaking? If it’s not too much trouble, look down to the lower part of the page to figure out how to present your own video. On the whole, we trust you appreciate this portion of My Watch Story.
Casey Cabugoy And His IWC Pilot Chronograph 'Le Petit Prince'
Casey lives in Singapore and purchased the IWC Pilot Chronograph “Le Petit Prince” for his lakeside wedding in New Zealand. He values its style and decipherability – yet, in particular, each time he takes a gander at the watch now, he is helped to remember his better half and that upbeat event. He says that if a watch conveys incredible recollections, brings you satisfaction, and motivates you – those are the most significant things.
Ian Nater And His Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Ian has practically consistently needed a Rolex, yet it was in 2016, during an excursion through Europe, that he chose to pull the trigger on a Rolex Oyster Perpetual. While in Italy, he began calling around – and at long last wound up discovering it in Basel, Switzerland. At the point when he returned to the States, he had it engraved to commemorate the outing and mean it as the first watch in quite a while collection.
Karim Said And His Omega Speedmaster
Karim, a long-term NASA fan, pined for the Omega Speedmaster Professional all through doctoral level college; a long time later, when he had the methods (just as a task at NASA), he was at last ready to procure it. At NASA, he’s had a few watch-related experiences, incorporating a lift ride with Buzz Aldrin, complete with a common Speedmaster-appreciation clench hand bump.
Li Wang And His Panerai Luminor
Li, who lives in Jersey City, NJ, realized he needed to have this Panerai Luminor when he saw it on another person’s wrist. He began doing his exploration, discovered it at a seller in New York City, and had the option to gain it when another purchaser pulled out. He cherishes it in light of its extraordinary shape and effortlessness – and says he gets a ton of compliments on it.
Soren Soltoft Holmboe And His Rolex Datejust
Soren, who is from Denmark, needed a full-set Datejust ref. 1601 from his introduction to the world year, and looked for quite a long time prior to discovering this one final year in Germany. He adores its exemplary looks, Jubilee arm band, fluted bezel, and dark dial – however in particular, he simply cherishes how it affects him when he puts it on his wrist.
Prepared To Submit Your Own Watch Story? Here's How It Works
1. Pick one watch that is extraordinary to you, and get your camera telephone ready.
2. Record a video disclosing to us your generally intriguing or significant anecdote about your watch. Suppose 2-3 minutes is the sweet spot – on the off chance that you go longer, that is alright. (Furthermore, if it’s not too much trouble, make sure to present yourself: your name and where you are from.)
3. Get innovative, keep it clean, and have fun!
4. Take some photographs on the wrist and a couple of shots of the watch with the goal that we can gladly show them on our site. Even, please.
5. To share your video and photographs, you can either A) transfer here ; or B) transfer to your favored huge document move support and send a connect to firstname.lastname@example.org .