My Watch Story Happiness And Hope Through A Rolex, A Meaningful Seiko Turtle, A Grandfather’s Omega Seamaster, And More
Welcome to another portion of ” My Watch Story ,” a video arrangement featuring HODINKEE perusers and their most valued watches. The entries keep on spilling in, and we were unable to be more joyful to impart them to the watch community. Today, we have five new stories presented by Giannos Santamouris, Lucy Kapetanovic, Hamad Alhijji, Robert Day, and Dre Bucci.
Feeling motivated, or simply finding this undertaking? Kindly look down to the lower part of the page to figure out how to present your own video. Above all, we trust you appreciate this portion of My Watch Story.
Giannos Santamouris And His Omega Seamaster 30
Giannos is from Greece and is the pleased proprietor of a vintage Omega Seamaster 30, which his granddad bought when Giannos’ mom was brought into the world in 1964. Giannos says it hasn’t been overhauled in 55 years – and keeps preferable time over a portion of his advanced pieces. He additionally says it’s his most valuable watch.
Lucy Kapetanovic And Her Rolex Oyster Perpetual 36
When Lucy, who hails from Lincolnshire, England, was given a selection of looks for a mid 30th birthday celebration present, she decided on this blue-dial Oyster Perpetual 36. While she’s normally a vintage devotee, she concluded that getting another watch implied she could be the one to age it, and afterward in the end pass it down as a vintage piece to her children.
Hamad Alhijji And His Omega Speedmaster
Hamad, who is from Qatar, appreciates numerous things about his Omega Speedmaster – its width, thickness, how it fits on his wrist, the Moonwatch association – yet he truly values its chronograph work. Furthermore, he effectively utilizes it – timing the flavoring of his stogie humidor, for example, also timing the video you see here.
Robert Day And His Seiko SRP777
Salt Lake City-local Robert shot this video on Father’s Day, which likewise turns out to be his child’s birthday. Back in 2016, Robert was energized for the Seiko Turtle re-delivery and chose to get the SRP777 for his forthcoming kid. From that point forward, he’s well used it for all the significant occasions in his child’s life. The watch implies a ton to Robert, and he trusts it will have similar importance for his child someday.
Dre Bucci And His Rolex GMT-Master II
Dre is a hairdresser and beautician in Ontario, Canada. His advantage in watches created at a youthful age, by means of the watch advertisements he’d see while flipping through National Geographic. In 2019, he turned 30, got hitched, and got this Rolex GMT-Master II. He says it seems like a piece of him now, and that it gives him a feeling of satisfaction and expectation when he peers down at it.
Prepared To Submit Your Own Watch Story? Here's How It Works
1. Pick one watch that is extremely exceptional to you, and get your camera telephone ready.
2. Record a video disclosing to us your generally intriguing or significant anecdote about your watch. Suppose 2-3 minutes is the sweet spot – in the event that you go longer, that is alright. (What’s more, kindly make sure to present yourself: your name and where you are from.)
3. Get imaginative, keep it clean, and have fun!
4. Take some photographs on the wrist and a couple of shots of the watch so we can gladly show them on our site. Even, please.
5. To share your video and photographs, you can either A) transfer here ; or B) transfer to your favored huge record move support and send a connect to firstname.lastname@example.org .